Desktop Support Analyst
PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
We are looking for a Full time/contract employee for a Desktop Support Analyst.
- General computer hardware experience with a strong background in desktop support and break/fix procedures
- Enterprise computer hardware experience, including installing and maintaining major platform (e.g. Dell, IBM, HP, Cisco) server-class hardware, networking devices and peripherals in a multi-server environment
- Experience implementing, maintaining and performance tuning Windows Server systems including the configuration of Active Directory Services, DNS DHCP, SNMP, NAS, SAMBA, file system permissions, and monitoring tools
- Administration of Windows and Linux-based web services environments including Internet Information Services (IIS)/SQL Server/.NET Framework and/or Apache/MySQL/PHP (LAMP)
- Intermediate relational database administration experience (e.g. Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Oracle) including general server maintenance and backup/recovery operations
- Experience implementing and managing cloud-based infrastructure services utilizing Amazon’s or Microsoft’s cloud-based virtualization technologies or on-premises virtualization platforms such as Citrix Hypervisor (XenServer) or VMWare.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here.