.Net Developer Analyst
IntegrateUs LLC · Austin, TX
Our customer DSHS Provider Managed Enrollment System (PMES) project will remediate the current Central Billing System (CBS) to:
- Remove the Texas Provider Identifier (TPI) references on all screens/reports
- Migrate database from Sybase to MS SQL
- Ensure operability on the updated infrastructure
Programmer/Developer Analyst will perform the following duties:
- Plans, develops, tests, and documents computer programs applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems.
- Evaluates user request for the modified program and develops specifications
- Consults with user to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives
- Formulates plan outlining steps required to develop program, using methodologies such as structured analysis and design or object-oriented development
- Develops programs for computer applications, writing solution programs, documenting the methods and procedures used in program development, and testing and correcting programs.
- Works under moderate supervision under the PMES project lead
- Develops block diagrams and machine logic flowcharts to represent operations and data flow for applications.
- Captures requirements using industry standard development frameworks and tools.
- Designs reports and screen displays to accomplish goals of user request
- Converts project specifications into program code to meet specification
- Unit tests code written
- Writes documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Works with other project team members on design, code development, test plan, documentation
- Other duties as assigned as required to complete the project.