Agile Project Manager
PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
We are looking for a Full time/contract employee for an Agile Project Manager.
- Knowledge and appreciation of project management theories and practices applied to complex
- Prior experience developing contract-related documents, contract management, and cost monitoring.
- A strong customer-service mindset focused on meeting the needs of critical stakeholders.
- Skill at motivating and influencing others where there is not a direct reporting relationship.
- An ability to assess team member performance and provide regular targeted feedback.
- Demonstrate critical thinking abilities by asking questions and, synthesizing, and analyzing complex information to make sound decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to connect with a variety of audiences.
- Capable of managing multiple complexes projects at once to meet challenging deadlines.
- A desire to self-reflect, give/receive feedback, and continuously improve.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here.