Sr. UX/UI Designer
PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
We are looking for a Full time/contract employee for a Sr. UX/UI Designer.
- Must be able to work with Business Customers, Section Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in a professional and collaborative manner to define strategies and implementation approaches.
- Must be able to develop reusable/extensible UI components utilizing React.JS and Redux for frontend development and state management.
- Must have a solid understanding of decoupled architecture and strive for lightweight client-side interfaces.
- Must be able to design new responsive web application templates using wireframes and graphics.
- Must be able to perform in-depth code reviews and analysis.
- Must be able to write unit tests using Jest, Enzyme.
- Must be able to write automated tests using Selenium.
- Must be able to write Webpack configuration files.
- Must possess strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to develop processes and procedures for Application Services.
- Must be able to work independently in a team environment with local and remote teams.
- Must possess knowledge of software development methodologies Agile and Scrum.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here.