Java Web Developer
PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
We are looking for a Full time/contract employee for a Java Web Developer.
A Developer is responsible for the modernization of existing DFPS’s Enterprise web applications, following established standards, quality attributes, and design specifications. Workers will be working on teams consisting of Developers, UX engineers, Business Analysts, and Project Manager. This role is responsible for the following:
- Define and Develop low-level design documents
- Contribute to and follow software engineering best practices to create robust and standardized solutions
- Work closely with Business Analysis and Project Management in executing the assigned development work
- Participate in design and development activities for existing and new components
- Perform full stack development including Database, Services, Web Applications, and Front-end development by utilizing various versions of programming languages and frameworks
- Write scalable and high available code by following the design principles and software engineering best practices
- Perform code reviews, unit testing, integration testing, test case automation, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
- Identify, investigate, and resolve production problems in a timely manner, based on the priority
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here.