Senior Salesforce Developer
PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
We are looking for a Full time/contract employee for a Senior Salesforce Developer,
- Design, develop and configure customized solutions including Salesforce community sites using the full Salesforce toolset including custom objects and fields, validation rules, workflows, triggers, etc.
- Create and maintain Salesforce fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns, objects, page layouts, custom objects, and new applications when necessary
- Design, create and maintain users, roles, security settings, profiles, workflows, workflow rules, and assignment rules.
- Develop an architectural approach to meet key business objectives
- Write test class code coverage and execute unit tests.
- Design and develop documents and reports using Conga composer.
- Translate business requirements into detailed technical specifications and perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application.
- Utilize analysis and diagramming tools to represent business processes.
- Maximize the value from Salesforce and make decision on Salesforce built vs custom built solutions.
- Coach and mentor peers and emerging members of the team and participate in code reviews to ensure development quality.
- Must have historical and proven knowledge and practical application of Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, lightning and Web Services
- Salesforce Developer or Architect Certification preferred
- Other duties as assigned
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here.