IntegrateUs LLC · Austin, TX
We are looking for a contracting employee with a full-time job at our client site with a minimum of 8 years of experience in this role.
- The Business analyst will develop requirements through an in-depth analysis of business activities associated with Agency financial and dependent systems. A successful candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences, critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and ascertain core user requirements. The Business Analyst may serve as a liaison between business and IT teams.
Key responsibilities include:
• Business Process Analysis
• Analysis of legacy mainframe system functionality
• Development of business and/or functional requirements
• Build vs buy/gap-fit analysis
• Analysis of alternatives
• Developing communications and training.