UI/UX Lead Architect
IntegrateUs LLC · Austin, TX
The Worker must have a strong background as a UI/UX architect in creating front-end architectural vision and strategy for enterprise web applications with extensive experience in the following:
- Two or more years of experience in developing and testing web application following Section 508 and WCAG 2.1 guidelines.
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of the overarching process of website development including emerging technologies, modern design patterns and principles, UX design, UI framework, reusable web assets, visual design, development, testing, automation.
- Strong track record of creating UI framework and Architecture for Case Management systems or eCommerce sites with the consideration for thousands of concurrent users.
- Extensive experience building scalable responsive and progressive web applications with cross-browser support.
- Ability to lead the design and development activities for existing and new web components.
- Experience with user journey mapping, story boarding, creating mockups and wireframes, process maps, sitemaps, application usability design, fast prototyping, and proof-of-concept development.
- Ability to research and recommend user experience enhancements to improve the end-user experience.
- Manage technical risk and debt for the UI team.
- Deep knowledge of Identity and Access Management protocols and technologies: OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, Federation, SSO, etc.
- Solid understanding of web technologies: TCP/IP, HTTP, REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, etc.
- Experience with UI test framework Protractor, Karma, Jasmine, Cucumber, QUnit or similar.
- Experienced in create strategy for unit testing and over all test strategy for the web applications.
- Proven track record of setting up guidance for creating UI style guide and developers guide for the developers.
- Dedication to grow the UI teams’ knowledge in user experience and frontend development technologies through seeking and sharing trend data.
- Ability to provide effective peer code reviews of front-end code and mentor developers in the team.