PeopleSoft Fluid Interaction Hub Admin
PMCS Services, Inc. · Irving, TX
This position is expected to be released at the earliest.
Purpose of Position:
A competent PeopleSoft professional with a minimum of 7 years of PeopleSoft development experience. The consultant must be comfortable working closely with stakeholders and possess good communication skills. The consultant will be responsible for the design and development of high-quality solutions for the PeopleSoft Interaction Hub. The consultant will also possess knowledge of User Interface design and branding required for leveraging PeopleSoft 'Classic' and ‘Fluid’ themes.
- Experience with Fluid and PeopleTools 8.55 and above and Oracle databases.
- Configure and maintain key features of PeopleSoft Interaction Hub such as Single Sign-On, Multi-Factor Authentication, Unified Navigation, Global Search, Branding, Homepages, Portal Sites, Content Management, Portal Registry, Pagelets, and Navigation Collections.
- Competency with PeopleSoft Development Tools: Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engine, App Packages, Work Centers, Dashboards, Workflow, SQL, Data Mover, and Process Scheduler.
- Competency with PeopleSoft branding: Ability to build and assemble themes, modify Style Sheets and Macro Sets.
- Competency with Integration Broker: Integration Gateways, Service Operations, Messages, Handlers, Routings, and Monitoring.
- Understanding of PeopleSoft Security Administration: Users, Roles, Permissions, Process Groups, User Preferences, Authentication, and Dynamic roles.
- Provide consulting and assistance regarding PeopleSoft user interface configuration, operations, and standards.
- Integrate new interfaces and messaging for the Interaction Hub.
- Assist with security configuration related to navigation. May conduct or participate in ‘war room’ sessions to solve issues.
- Implement integration between PeopleSoft Interaction Hub, HCM, CS, and FSCM applications.
- Use STAT and/or PHIRE for migration of updated PeopleSoft objects. Use the Cherwell ticketing system to track project and issue assignments.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Fluid Development: Fluid Pages, Tiles, Landing Pages, Dashboards, Fluid Approval, and Notifications.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here.