Full Stack Java Developer
PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
This position is expected to be released at the earliest.
A Developer is responsible for the modernization of existing DFPS’s Enterprise web applications, following established standards, quality attributes, and design specifications. They will be working on teams consisting of up to 9 members including Developers, UX engineers, Business Analysts, and Project Manager. This role is responsible for the following:
- Define and Develop low-level design documents
- Development of Code
- Peer review of Code
- Resolution of Defects
- Development of automated test harnesses and automated unit test cases.
- Six or more years of experience with Enterprise level Java applications
- Work closely with Business Analysis and Project Management in executing the assigned development work.
- Lead the design and development activities for existing and new components.
- Technical background with progressive experience with various versions of programming languages and frameworks.
- Experienced with Full stack development capabilities including Database, Services, Web Applications, and Front-end development.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here.