IntegrateUs LLC · Austin, TX
We are looking for a Full time/contract employee for a Testing Analyst.
- The worker will be responsible for developing, publishing, implementing, and executing test plans. The software tester will need to develop, maintain, and upgrade automated test scripts and architectures for application reports.
- The software tester also writes, implements, and reports status for system test cases for testing. Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports.
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and verification of reports.
- The software tester must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within agile software testing.
- Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- The software tester will have access to a knowledgeable business analyst, developer, and subject matter expert for any report requirement clarifications.
- The tester will be responsible for documenting test case results (functional and performance). The software tester is responsible for creating test data to properly test the reports being developed. The software tester will need to confirm the deployment of the reports to test environments. The software tester will need to possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- The tester will need to have strong problem-solving skills.
- The software tester will need to work closely with a team of application developers, testers, and customers in an Agile setting.
- The software tester will need to participate in Agile events (sprint planning, task breakdown, sprint reviews, and sprint retrospectives).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here.