PMCS Services, Inc. ·Austin, TXClosing in
$70 - $80 Hourly
We are looking for a Full-time contractor or employee for a Enterprise Architect role.
8 or more years of experience, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, may lead and direct the work of others, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Responsible for translating the client's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs with interlocked financial modeling for very large complex technical solutions. Analyzes customer service requirements and designs service solutions to meet those objectives. Primary expert to construct the specific solution, scope document, risk profile, and corresponding financials. Maintains and utilizes detailed industry and internal services knowledge in the construction of industry-leading services solutions, including expert working level knowledge of the processes, technologies, and people components involved in the services arena. Uses expertise to construct specific and detailed solutions that encompass process, technology, and staffing plans for customer sales opportunities. Constructs risk assessments and corresponding remediation plans relative to complex services proposals. Participates in the construction of detailed financial models that align with complex services proposals. Composes Statement of Work or other documents, using departmental automation tools as available, to craft detailed and accurate deliverables that specify processes, technology, staffing, and project management involved in proposed services solutions. As needed, provide a "trusted expert advisor" role as a Subject Matter Expert for technical services, to both internal and external customers, ranging from formal advice to internal and external customer presentations. Follow all organizational Standard Operating Procedures relative to cost modeling, approvals and reviews, and all other associated workflow and deliverables.
- Experience with Enterprise and Software engineering using a recognized approach such as SEI or TOGAF.
- Experience creating required architecture views, documenting non-functional requirements, implementation oversight, and participating in design reviews.
- Experience as an Enterprise or Software Architect for systems implemented in Salesforce.
- Experience integrating data, applications, services and technologies into a Salesforce solution including MuleSoft. Including integrating non-SF applications (integration of REST APIs), data migration and dataset initiation.
- Experience as an Enterprise or Software Architect for systems implemented in Salesforce delivering low-code solutions that minimize customized code while delivering functionality in line with Functional and Non-Functional requirements.
- Experience is overseeing and providing guidance in troubleshooting and solving complex problems related to system software and hardware incident and problem calls and recommending technology solutions.
- Experience managing, maintaining, and overseeing the support of Salesforce Orgs and its environments. Implement and improve security policies and practices.
- Experience in Salesforce implementation and development and in writing Apex programming, Visual force pages, Apex triggers, Aura Components, lightning web components.
- Knowledge in implementing solutions using configurations (no-code) such as Flows, process builders, and workflow Rules, etc.
- Agile Software Development Methodologies Experience