IntegrateUs LLC ·Austin, TXClosing in
$55 - $65 Hourly
We are looking for a Full-time contractor or employee for a Web Analyst role.
Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
Understands business objectives and problems, identifies alternative solutions, performs studies and cost/benefit analysis of alternatives. Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer system: Confers with personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and learn specific input and output requirements, such as forms of data input, how data is to be; summarized, and formats for reports. Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer program. Reviews computer system capabilities, specifications, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system.
The Web Developer should have experience to design, develop and administers highly scalable, cloud-native applications with core capabilities across cloud provider services. Should have deep understanding of API design, including the principles of REST, JSON and OAuth and be comfortable working with databases and web technologies. The analyst will analyze, design, build and implement solutions for technology needs ensuring that the solution infrastructure (network, hardware, software, data center, facilities, tools, and related equipment) is sufficiently robust, scalable, and efficient to enable delivery and ongoing operations of the solutions. The analyst will research problems, conduct/create prototypes, and evaluate new technologies and provide consulting on complex project. The analyst will demonstrate an understanding of core Cloud services, uses Cloud architecture practices with proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications.
- Hands-on experience in building modern web applications using one or more Node, Python, Java, Spring, Spring Boot, RDBMS Systems on cloud based services for AWS, Azure
- Develop different AWS services, including API, RDS instance, and Lambda to build serverless applications
- Strong experience in the Integration Architecture Solution Design and development using REST, HTTP, JSON, XML, and SOA
- Hands-on experience with extensive scripting (PowerShell/Python) and test framework experience
- Experience working in an automation, CI/CD and DevOps environment
- Experience in working in an agile (scrum) environment
- Experience with cloud-based services for AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Experience writing reusable Infrastructure as Code, preferably CloudFormation
- Experience with containerized application using Docker and Kubernetes or equivalent cloud service
- Experience with tools like MuleSoft integration development to design, build, test, debug, deploy, APIs and integrations
- Ability to coordinate multiple assignments, organize and set priorities and meet deadlines
- One or more Cloud certifications such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Developer.