IntegrateUs LLC ·Austin, TXClosing in
$70 - $80 Hourly
We are looking for a Full-time contractor or employee for a Solutions Architect role at one of our client sites.
- 10+ years of Experience in designing and implementing identity management solutions.
- • 5+ years of experience designing, architecting, implementing, operating, and maintaining access management solutions supporting SailPoint, Okta, Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Strong development experience in implementation of user life cycle management processes, RBAC, ABAC, workflows, groups, and custom reports.
- Knowledge of all SailPoint installation and deployment
- Experience onboarding external applications into SailPoint and creating custom connectors.
- Develop comprehensive architectural plans and technical designs for Okta
- implementations, including user provisioning, single sign-on (SSO), multifactor authentication (MFA), and access policies
- Conduct assessments of clients' current IAM infrastructure, identifying gaps and opportunities for improvement, and develop strategies to address them using Okta solutions.
- Experience integrating SailPoint with Active Directory, LDAP, Azure AD, O365, ServiceNow, SharePoint, Oracle, and JIRA etc.
- Experience working with and implementing solutions leveraging OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML
- Proficiency in CI/CD best practices and technologies like git & Jenkins
- Extensive experience leading the architecture and design of a SailPoint IdentityIQ solution to meet complex identity and access management requirements.
- A deep architectural understanding of SailPoint and OKTA technical components
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate business requirements into technical designs.
- Evaluate new IAM technologies and solutions and make recommendations for their adoption to improve our IAM landscape
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including security analysts, engineers, and project managers, to ensure the successful delivery of IAM projects.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills: ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Experience in designing and implementing identity management solutions.
- Experience designing, architecting, implementing, operating, and maintaining access management solutions supporting SailPoint, Okta, Active Directory and Azure Active Directory