Oracle Financial Analyst
PMCS Services, Inc. ·Austin, TXClosing in
We are looking for a Full-time contractor or employee for a Oracle Financial Analyst role.
Essential Job Functions
Essential Job Functions
- Interprets and explains complex federal, state, and local laws.
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates training SWK personnel.
- Reviews, revises, and maintains Accounting Policy Manuals.
- Plans and carries out assigned projects, selecting the approaches and methods to be used in solving problems.
- Prepares complete and accurate accounting reports, complex statements, data files, forms, and detailed budgets.
- Consults with Digital Transformation Office on technical matters related to the automated system for SWK accounting.
- Prepare budget and other financial documents in the Oracle Platform
- Provides workflow for financial, accounting, and procurement processes.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to policy, procedure, record keeping, reporting, and internal controls.
- Disseminates information, procedures, workflows, and processes to appropriate personnel.
- Responds to inquiries or concerns in a timely and courteous manner.
- Provides technical assistance to those assigned or by request.
- Prepares routine reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provides data to supervisor and makes knowledgeable recommendations based on the data.
- Provides leadership and direction for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Utilizes proactive leadership in identifying potential problems.
- Utilizes appropriate problem-solving strategies.
- Facilitates problem solving by individuals or groups.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Requires the ability to display knowledge of principles, theories, and methods of accounting.
- Requires the ability to analyze, test, and provide ongoing support of financial ERP systems.
- Requires the ability to display a basic understanding of sound business management.
- Requires the ability to display knowledge of automated financial accounting systems and basic hardware and software applications.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Requires the ability to perform financial analysis of accounting reports and records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Minimum of four (4) years governmental experience in accounting, auditing, or management information systems with an emphasis in financial ERP systems analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or information Systems from an accredited educational institution.
- Working knowledge of Oracle modules: Grants, Projects, Payables, General Ledger and Fixed Assets
- Experienced in system conversion into Oracle financial system
- CPA Preferred
- Expert in Excel (formulas, pivot's, macro's v-look-ups)