dotNET Full Stack Developer
PMCS Services, Inc. ·Austin, TXClosing in
$70 - $80 Hourly
We are looking for a Full-time contractor or employee for a dotNET Full Stack Developer role.
- The Candidate will perform highly advanced front-end and back-end development work as part of the Administrative Applications’ project team(s) with direction and guidance from Project Manager and Applications Services Management.
- The primary responsibility of this position is to work with Product Owners and internal/external stakeholders to create and maintain the Microsoft technology-based web applications.
- The Candidate will direct the front-end design of new applications from conception to completion and work with the cross-functional team members involved with the development project.
- The Candidate must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, hands-on technical experience with .NET framework, React.JS, Node JS development and proven success designing, developing, and implementing front-end web applications for a large organization in Microsoft/Linux environment.
- The Candidate must be able to drive, assist and implement web application developments and updates.
- Design, develop, and implement web applications based on .NET technologies with REACT JS, Node JS, web services and SQL server backend.
- As part of the application development team, take initiative to solve technical challenges with industry best practices.
- Address and resolve complex technical issues with internal/external customers, builds good communication protocols and updates management team with the weekly/monthly status.
- Perform extensive code reviews and analysis.
- Write reports on code analysis to determine if industry standards and best practices are being followed; provide analysis to address found shortcomings.
- Provide knowledge sharing to new/existing development staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
CANDIDATE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS(Required):
- Experience with .NET based web application development
- Experience with ASP.NET, .NET Core 3.0+ and C# programming language
- Hands on Working Experience with building front-end using React JS using UI Component libraries like Material UI, react bootstrap, CoreUI
- Experience with writing microservices, webAPIs
- Experience with SQL Server and using extensive SQLs
- Experience with highly complex application security requirements
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket, Jenkin, MSBuild
- Experience with WCAG 2.0 Standards, 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility
- Experience with Webpack, redux
- Experience with Agile development experience with Scrum, Kanban
- Experience working with enterprise software solutions
- Experience writing unit tests in C# with NUnit, MSTest frameworks
- Experience with Docker containers and Openshift
- Experience with Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Experience with knowledge transfer to junior level web developers
- Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government)
- Experience with Confluence and JIRA
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience using MuleSoft API platform
- Experience with developing .NET applications with Linux