IntegrateUs LLC ·Austin, TXClosing in
$80 - $90 Hourly
We are looking for a Full-time/Contract employee for a .NET Developer role at one of our client sites.
The Worker will apply their expert knowledge of Microsoft .NET Core software development at RRC for agency business applications to support the needs of the Mainframe Transformation project teams.
The .NET Developer performs advanced analysis and programming work involving all technical aspects of supporting, improving, and enhancing RRCs mainframe modernization project. This position requires strong .NET Core programming experience, experience with JSON, Swagger, MS-SQL, and C# core skills to be able to develop custom integrations with the existing RBDMS platform. We are seeking a proactive team member who will be responsible for enhancing the assigned application and solving production issues. Work assignments follow a defined software development life cycle (SDLC) process using a modified Agile-like approach for completing code changes for defined releases. The .NET Developer works across multiple agency stakeholders to ensure online form applications are developed, unit tested, regression tested and delivered error free in support of RRCs regulation requirements for the Oil and Gas and Energy Industry of Texas.
- Application Development Best Practices: Develop software, or forms components, recommend database schema changes and ensuring they adhere to RRC and industry standards, best practices, and customer requirements. Perform testing to verify that the product matches the requirements, including the creation of test data, test cases and test scripts.
- Technical Skill: Perform technical analysis on existing defects or proposed enhancements to increase efficiency or to adapt to new procedures. Identify root cause and solution for complex problems
- Team Contribution: Collaborate with the project team for sprint/release work on tasks such as providing development effort estimates, discussing architecture and design, triage and resolving defects or issues in multiple environments and providing status on work assignments or issues; Prepare and maintain technical documentation as required (i.e., process flows, object or data models, project plans, environment diagrams, test plans, etc.).
CANDIDATE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS(Required):
- Experience in software development using NET with C#.
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience in .NET core development, working in a team environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues.
- Must be available some nights and weekends for supporting code deployments and application support.
- Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to produce high quality work in a dynamic environment.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks at once and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in databases and MSSQL.
- Experience specifically with Azure DevOps and broadly distributed version control.
- Experience in use of Visual Studio IDE.
- Experience in Telerik or Kendo UI controls.
- Adept at creating and maintaining Unit Tests and testing classes. Resolving software anomalies and creating regression tests to prevent the reoccurrence of those issues.
- Experienced with a service-oriented architecture (SOA) concepts, microservices, RESTful APIs primarily as a consumer of those services.
- Helpful to have knowledge of creation and manipulation of .PDF documents or experience with iText.
- Previous experience with Azure multiple environment deployment is helpful.