Informatica ETL Developer
PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
$65 - $75 Hourly
We are looking for a Full time/contract employee for an Informatica ETL Developer.
- Extract Transform & Load - Informatica ETL Developers build and maintain the extract, transformation, and load (ETL) processes for Texas Medicaid's data and analytics systems.
- This role functions as a member of an Agile Scrum development team that relies on teamwork, technical skills, and business acumen.
- ETL Developers primarily use Informatica PowerCenter to develop and test solutions.
- Yet, projects often demand a diverse set of skills needed to improve a complex mix of new and legacy systems.
- Senior resources are relied upon to complete more challenging tasks that involve the more complex parts of the system and to resolve critical issues.
- Senior resources operate with limited supervision and must demonstrate excellent time management, work planning, and communication.
- They also help to develop other team members by regularly sharing knowledge, peer-reviewing work products, and providing constructive feedback.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here.