Salesforce Project Manager
PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
$90 - $100 Hourly
We are looking for a Full-time/contract employee for a Salesforce Project Manager.
The Texas Railroad Commission ITS division requires the services of one experienced Salesforce Project Manager resource preferably with knowledge/experience in managing Salesforce platform development teams, hereafter referred to as Worker, who meets the general qualification of a Project Manager.
The Worker will apply their knowledge of Salesforce platform development life cycle management to support the needs of internal ITS development project teams.
- Experience with software development (full life cycle), data migration, and data integration.
- Project Management experience includes the preparation of project-related documentation, planning & managing project activities, and the implementation of projects or maintenance activities.
- Experience in planning the project scope, directing staff members, handling change requests, forecasting budgets, and keeping everyone on the project within allotted time constraints.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline, or equivalent related work experience.
- Ability to provide solutions that allow for informed agency decision-making. • Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products. • Ability to effectively collaborate with others, initiate action, and adapt to change
- Ability to foster working relationships with the team, vendors, and clients. • As needed, ability to perform detailed work related to the development of requirements, functional design documentation, system test definition, and use case development.
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills, possessing diplomacy and good business judgment. • Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. • Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills. • Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience as Salesforce development team Project Manager.
- Certification as a Project Management Professional.