ITS Salesforce Developer
PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
$85 - $95 Hourly
We are looking for a Full-time/contract employee for an ITS Salesforce Developer.
The Railroad Commission of Texas ITS division requires the services of one experienced Salesforce Developer technical resource preferably with knowledge/experience in Salesforce event management systems, hereafter referred to as Worker, who meets the general qualification of a Programmer/Developer 3 in Salesforce technology.
The Worker will apply their expert knowledge of Salesforce event management systems in the RRC agency technology to support the needs of internal ITS development project teams.
- 4 Yr Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related work experience.
- 5+ or more years of Salesforce systems implementation experience.
- 5+ or more years of experience building custom APEX and Visualforce solutions.
- 5+ or more years of experience with Salesforce, Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud functional and application design
- Salesforce Developer Certification • Total years of experience may run concurrently. • Excellent analytical and coding skills.
- Experience with Apex, Lightning Components, Visualforce, Workflows, Triggers, REST API.
- Experience with working with Tableau, Microsoft BI, or similar data visualization tools.
- Experience with Exporting, Reporting, and Publishing information from Salesforce.
- Salesforce Administration and Configuration Experience (Sites, Security, CORS, Connected Apps, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce Sandboxes, Integrations, and Application Development.