Medicaid Business Analyst
PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
$55 - $65 Hourly
We are looking for a Full-time/contract employee for a Medicaid Business Analyst.
Primary Skill Set for this role: Requirements Gathering, SQL, and knowledge of Java.
Years of experience required for each skill: 3+ years.
- Service-Oriented Architectures - Analyze, design, & test changes to Company Enterprise applications for Provider, Member, Claims Processing, or Payment functional areas
- Create test scripts that include positive & negative testing and data anomalies
- Work closely with Stakeholders, & the development team to ensure functional requirements are understood & met
- Execute testing & defect resolutions with scrum teams
- Test end to end business scenarios & demo end to end scenarios to stakeholders
- Document testing with screenshots & narratives, as required.
- 2+yrs Medicaid/Medicare
- 2+yrs Ability to analyze & write data maps using standards like HL7 v3 CDA, FHIR, X12, or NCPDP
- 2+yrs Experience with Edifecs SpecBuilder software and ECS files.
- 2+yrs Ability to query/join Oracle or SQL Server databases for business understanding.
- 2+yrs Capable of reading/writing standards-based companion & implementation guides.
- 2+yrs Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture & web services.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply asap.