QA Automation Engineer
PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
$72 - $82 Hourly
We are looking for a Full-time/contract employee for a QA Automation Engineer.
CPA will require the Candidate to work on the following initiatives and will perform testing tasks such as:
- Participating in all phases of Agile, including design, software development, and testing.
- Performing as the technical lead for test planning, test estimation, test strategy, workload design, test cases design, defect management, and configuration/test data management.
- Making sure test cases and automated test scripts are written and tested on time.
- Performing functional, regression, ad-hoc, exploratory, smoke testing, integration testing, and any other kind of software testing needed for the application in a timely manner.
- Generate performance graphs, session reports, and other related documentation required for validation and analysis.
- Execute benchmark, load, stress, and other non-functional tests.
- Technical Lead experience in documenting test strategy and creating detailed test plans, cases and scripts, verification/validation documents, and quality test data to ensure the software is developed to meet the defined requirements prior to the production release
- Experience in writing automation scripts and executing them
- Experience in software development methodologies, Agile and Scrum
- Experience in analyzing bug reports and highlight solutions to help identify fixes for them
- Experience using the following Tools: Jira, Confluence, GIT, Bitbucket
- Experience using database query: SQL
- Experience in utilizing test automation frameworks e.g. JUnit, TestNG
- Experience in developing, enhancing, updating, and maintaining a suite of automated test scripts for regression testing of applications.
- Experience in identifying test coverage gaps and improvements.
- Experience in the use of automation tools such as (such as Selenium Webdriver, Katalon, UFT and/or API -microservices level test automation expertise Postman)
- Experience with Build/Platform tools and continuous integration environments using Jenkins
- Experience with Test Driven development
- Experience in programming languages such as C#, Python, SQL, .NET, VBScript
- Experience with highly complex application security requirements
- Experience with T-SQL and Stored procedures
- Experience with microservice architecture: Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, AppD, and application monitoring tools
- Public sector experience (Federal, State, or Local Government)
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, TEAMS, Microsoft Project, Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply asap.