Procurement Project Lead
PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
$100 - $110 Hourly
We are looking for a Full time/contract employee for a Procurement Project Lead.
- Personnel will be responsible for the coordination, project monitoring, and project status reporting for multiple contracts.
- Must possess current knowledge of business trends, government regulations, commercial business laws and regulations, software licensing practices, as well as negotiation and pricing techniques, in order to effectively negotiate contracts and to advise executive management of the contractual ramifications associated with agreements and actions contemplated by DIR.
- Must have experience with standard concepts, practices, and procedures relating to State Agencies and procurement law; relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Executing/Following procedures within competitive bidding processes (Request for Proposals, Request for Information, Invitation for Bids, etc.)
- Utilizing standard concepts, practices, and procedures relating to State Agencies and procurement law.
- Experience with large integration programs and/or procurement proposals
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here.