Senior Salesforce Developer
PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
$120 - $130 Hourly
We are looking for a Full time/contract employee for a Senior Salesforce Developer.
The Software Developer is an Information Technology (IT) position and will be a part of the project to implement an application workflow process for the Health Care Regulation (HCR) Architectural Review Unit, in the existing Regulatory Services Salesforce platform, as well as tying into existing functionality with Texas.gov to receive payments. This position will focus on the architecture, design, development, and implementation tasks required of the project. This project will be performed in collaboration with the Long-Term Care Regulatory Services program within the Health and Human Services System’s business domain.
The worker's responsibilities and skills must include:
- Design, develop and configure customized solutions including Salesforce community sites using the full Salesforce toolset including custom objects and fields, validation rules, workflows, triggers, etc.
- Create and maintain Salesforce fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns, objects, page layouts, custom objects, and new applications when necessary
- Design, create and maintain users, roles, security settings, profiles, workflows, workflow rules, and assignment rules.
- Develop an architectural approach to meet key business objectives
- Write test class code coverage and execute unit tests.
- Design and develop documents and reports using Conga composer.
- Translate business requirements into detailed technical specifications and perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application.
- Utilize analysis and diagramming tools to represent business processes.
- Maximize the value from Salesforce and make a decision on Salesforce-built vs custom-built solutions.
- Coach and mentor peers and emerging members of the team and participate in code reviews to ensure development quality.
- Must have historical and proven knowledge and practical application of Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, lightning, and Web Services
- Salesforce Developer or Architect Certification preferred
- Other duties as assigned
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here.