PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
$60 - $70 Hourly
We are looking for a Full-time/contract employee for an ETL Developer.
- Extract Transform & Load - Informatica ETL Developers build and maintain the extract, transformation, and load (ETL) processes for the company's data and analytics systems. This role functions as a member of an Agile Scrum development team that relies on teamwork, technical skills, and business acumen. ETL Developers primarily use Informatica PowerCenter to develop and test solutions. Yet, projects often demand a diverse set of skills needed to improve a complex mix of new and legacy systems.
- Complete analysis, design, code, testing, and deployment tasks for ETL programs and reports within approved estimates
- Test system data validations and mappings using Informatica Data Validation Option (DVO) and SQL
- Effectively participate in Agile Scrum meetings
- Document work items and testing in Microsoft TFS
- Combine technical skills with Texas Medicaid business and system knowledge to deliver effective solutions
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply asap.