IntegrateUs LLC · Austin, TX
We are looking for a full-time employee or contractor at one of our client locations in Austin TX.
NOTE: If you are interested and please apply to the applicant tracking system (ATS) link to be a qualified job applicant.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes.
- Proactively gather feedback from users.
- Manage system changes without interruption to the user.
- Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation.
- Gather requirements from end-users.
- Modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
- Manage the change control process and “Change
- Management” Committee if appropriate.
- Manage all processes that impact / relate to Salesforce.com.
- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns, and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
- Create custom objects when necessary.
- Handle on-going customization/ alteration of Salesforce.com.
- Maintain, enhance, and create workflows, functions, and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Provide support functions as needed.
- Provide sales and financial data to company executives. Maintain System, Security, and Integrity –
- Map salesforce.com hierarchy and territories in response to personnel changes.
- Reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in response to personnel changes.
- Grant/ remove and maintain user licenses.
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Design, Create, and maintain user roles, profiles, and hierarchies.
- Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed. User Assistance, Training, Adoption, and Satisfaction –
- Create and administer training for existing or new users/groups.
- Provide one to one training to end-users on an on-going basis.
- Expand use of Salesforce.com – attend planning meetings, assist with determining if /how salesforce.com can be used in new ways as opposed to purchasing a new internal system.
- Assist sales management to create processes in salesforce.com to help monitor activities, trends, sales, and leads.
- Communicate regularly with the user base regarding new features, enhancements, and changes to the system.
- Monitor usage and mentor users/groups needing assistance.
- Continually seek ways to further enhance the end-user experience.
- Be the company SME on Salesforce.com.
- Process Creation, Documentation, and Maintenance – Document company processes and workflows.
- Develop process documentation and field maps.
- Create new processes and associated reporting. Data
- Quality, Migration, and Maintenance –
- Assist with migration from older systems/processes into Salesforce.com. • Monitor neglected Leads, Opportunities, Accounts, and Contacts as appropriate.
- Import data as appropriate.
- Monitor and manage exception logs for back end system integration with SFDC.
- Manage duplicate records.
- Monitor and improve data quality.
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads,
- Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required; Removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields, and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow. Report and Dashboard
- Creation and Maintenance –
- Create and maintain dashboards.
- Create and maintain reports including folder maintenance.
- Develop complex, macro-driven reports to summarize system information for Senior Management.
- Build and manage report folders for reps to improve sales efficiency (ESSENTIAL).