Full Stack Java Developer
PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
We are looking for a Full time/contract employee for a Full Stack Java Developer.
- Must be able to work with Business Customers, Section Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in a professional and collaborative manner to define strategies and implementation approaches.
- Must be able to debug and optimize existing API end-points written in Sprint Boot and Java.
- Must be able to implement new API end-points written in Spring Boot and Java.
- Must have knowledge of API Service architectures (SOAP, REST w/JSON) using Spring Boot for Microservices and Red Hat OpenShift.
- Must be able to create relational database designs and models using SQL Server and Oracle.
- Must possess strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to administer and support middleware applications used by Application Services.
- Must be able to work independently in a team environment with local and remote teams
- Must possess knowledge of software development methodologies Agile and Scrum
- Must possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task with readiness to put in extra efforts when necessary
- Must perform related work as assigned
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here.