PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
We are looking for a Full time/contract employee for a Business Analyst.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions. Study product samples and discuss with Design & Development
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies. Design and develop supporting documentation for products (e.g., user manuals)
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems. Understand and translate complex information for users of varying backgrounds, experiences
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings. Periodically review all documentation for timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness; make corrections/updates as needed
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Develop documentation for a variety of media (print, PowerPoint, video, etc.)
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here.