BI Data Analyst
PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
We are looking for a Full time/contract employee for a BI Data Analyst.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with experience as a system analyst for software development, data analytics, performance management system, or data warehousing project.
- Experience in gathering / validating and documenting requirements, leading meetings and facilitating discussions.
- Experience in writing Statement of Work (SOW), or Request for Proposals (RFPs) or Request for Offers (RFO) of which a minimum of 2 years was spent for Texas state agencies or healthcare industry or data warehouse/analytics solution procurements.
- Architecting, designing, or implementing BI/AI solutions, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Strong technical writing and diagramming skills, including proficiency with modeling and mapping tools (e.g., Visio, Erwin), the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and MS Project.
- Risk management skills
- Experience with state-of-the-art software components for a performance metrics data visualization or business intelligence environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effectively manage multiple responsibilities, prioritize conflicting assignments, and switch quickly between assignments, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business or equivalent experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here.