IT Project Manager
PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
We are looking for a Full time/contract employee for a Senior IT Project Manager.
- Work collaboratively with other project managers to achieve project goals.
- Ensure the timely posting of all required project management artifacts and approvals in compliance with our methodology standards.
- Supports the projects by facilitating project logistics.
- Creates and implements communication plans. Prepares reports for leadership regarding the status of projects.
- Route documentation for review with document owner by established scheduled deadlines and obtain all required approvals for publishing.
- Work with appropriate personnel to define scope, timelines, and budget.
- Create or support the development and maintenance of complete project management plans and project schedules that include all WBS elements of the project business such as milestones and critical path activities.
- Review and edit documentation to ensure the validity and accuracy of information.
- Monitor the overall progress of each project to ensure that goals are achieved within the defined scope, time and budget.
- Identify and communicate issues to the appropriate parties and find a timely resolution of issues.
- Participate in project meetings, capture status updates and action items.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here.