Junior Test Analyst
IntegrateUs LLC · Austin, TX
The Test Analyst will work in collaboration with the development team to ensure business needs are reflected in the quality and usability of software code that is developed and deployed. The analyst position will mitigate timeline and accuracy risks associated with software coding changes by discovering defects in software code prior to its release to internal and external customers. Strong analytical, interpersonal, organizational, and both written and verbal communications skills with software testing experience are necessary. Software testing will involve working with the IT project team as well as program staff.
The services to be provided include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Developing and maintaining test cases for integration, data conversion and system testing.
- Developing, maintaining, and upgrading manual test scripts.
- Reviewing, analyzing and executing manual test cases within HP ALM.
- Working with project Business Analyst to correctly interpret business processes and requirements.
- Working with QA Lead to determine assignments and deadlines.
- Creating, maintaining and testing of application defects within HP ALM.
- Use of the complete MS Office suite.
- Other duties as assigned.