PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
We are looking for a Full time/contract employee for a UI/UX Architect.
The Worker must have a strong background as a UI/UX architect in creating front-end architectural vision and strategy for enterprise web applications with extensive experience in the following:
- Two or more years of experience in developing and testing web application following Section 508 and WCAG 2.1 guidelines.
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of the overarching process of website development including emerging technologies, modern design patterns, and principles, UX design, UI framework, reusable web assets, visual design, development, testing, automation.
- Strong track record of creating UI framework and Architecture for Case Management systems or eCommerce sites with the consideration for thousands of concurrent users.
- Extensive experience building scalable responsive and progressive web applications with cross-browser support.
- Ability to lead the design and development activities for existing and new web components.
- Experience with user journey mapping, storyboarding, creating mockups and wireframes, process maps, sitemaps, application usability design, fast prototyping, and proof-of-concept development.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here.