Senior Systems Analyst
IntegrateUs LLC · Austin, TX
This Systems Analyst shall perform activities that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Review, analyze, and evaluate information systems and utility programs for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist with defining goals of the system based on business rules, program objectives and requirements.
- Document flow charts and diagrams describing existing and required logical operation steps of the system.
- Analyze and assist in defining project security plan process and procedures; and work with IT, the TXIN vendors and project teams to propose solutions.
- Report to a project manager; Work under general supervision; and Provides knowledge transfer to the rest of the team.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and independently perform a variety of complicated tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of relational databases, data warehouses and reporting systems.
- Knowledge of best practices in requirements analysis and how they relate to large, enterprise organizations.
- Knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile methodologies, and development of user stories and use cases.
- Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of computer systems.
- Knowledge of techniques used in the design of automated systems.
- Knowledge of information technology equipment.
- Skill in problem solving; in scheduling, testing, installing and implementing programs; and in troubleshooting computer systems.
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical information including regulations, policies, system documentation and specifications.
- Skill in applying new applications of technologies to business problems to make programs more effective.
- Experience with business process mapping, process reengineering, and determining business rules and requirements.