Microsoft .Net Developer
PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
We are looking for a Full time/contract employee for a Microsoft .Net Developer.
- Microsoft .Net.
- RDBMS (SQL Server or Sybase).
- Analyze technical requirements and develop effective technical solutions.
- Assist in conceiving architectural designs.
- Assist in delivering technical presentations to customer staff.
- Assist in the implementation of large systems including methodology, design approaches, and architectural and engineering considerations.
- Design and write code as required for selected customer systems.
- Develop documentation on selected customer systems and objectives.
- Perform in the role of Enterprise or Partner Strategy Technician.
- Serve as Technical Project Lead.
- Work with customer staff to implement customer technology (e.g., testing, documentation, meeting user expectations).
- Work with customer staff to support technical strategy and control objectives.
- Classic ASP experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here.