PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
This position is expected to be released at the earliest.
The Worker will need to perform the following tasks and assignments:
- Develop the infrastructure requirements and deployment architecture that meets and exceeds the established best practices for a private cloud setup
- Architect the solution that meets high availability, auto-scaling, and defense in depth requirements.
- Build architecture artifacts including VM infrastructure details, Kubernetes nodes, Docker container hosting, network topology, CI/CD integration points, and Ansible setup.
- Work with CPA’s Technical lead/Enterprise Architect to ensure the platform supports the current and future needs of the Web Application Modernization and Optimization project.
- Install and configure the OpenShift platform on the Nutanix Hyper-converged infrastructure.
- Partner with the Build engineer to establish a CI/CD pipeline that achieves full automation of the application component deployment within a containerized environment
- Coordinate with Infrastructure team in setting up instrumentation of application monitoring within AppDynamics.
- Maintain, monitor and upgrade the container platform on a regular basis with little-to-no impact to the development teams
- Responsible for the capacity planning for the platform and work with the infrastructure manager to manage capacity on a proactive basis.
- Provide on the job knowledge transfer to CPA resources on a regular basis.
- Prepare execution plan for the disaster recovery planning
- Present proposed solutions to project team members for validation which will include identification of any restrictions or limitations in the solution.
- Ensure that the architecture and software configurations adhere to CPA ISO security guidelines and Information Protection Policies & Standards (IPPS)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here.