Healthcare Project Manager
PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
We are looking for a Full time/contract employee for a Healthcare Project Manager.
Project Manager will plan and manage this Major Information Resources Project.
- Owns responsibility for the project's actions and communications to Project Sponsors and IT governance committee(s) for the accomplishment of the project’s objectives.
- Completes project and its deliverables within the defined constraints of time, cost and quality.
- Ensures project operates within the Texas Department of Information Resources Texas Project Delivery Framework.
- Applies project management principles to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, and closeout report.
- Develops and maintains Project Plan and another project documentation as appropriate.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for project communications and status reporting.
- Reports project progress to executives and recommend corrective action when necessary.
- Coordinates appropriate participants’ involvement in project activities.
- Ensures resources are available for project assignments to facilitate timely completion of project tasks.
- Leads Integrated Project Team and Change Control Board meetings and activities.
- May serve as a member of the Steering Committee.
- Ensures identification and documentation of risks and issues. Develops strategies to mitigate.
- Ensures Disaster Recovery requirements are captured, documented, and implemented as part of solution delivery.
- Liaisons with Vendor(s) for planning, execution, control, and closure.
- Coordinates with the IT Operations management for network and desktop resources.
- Identifies potential risks, opportunities, and issues that may have an impact on the project.
- Develops and maintains project documentation.
- Reports, stores and archives project artifacts in Project Management & Repository System (PMRS).
- Other duties as assigned as required to complete the project.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here.