IntegrateUs LLC · Austin, TX
We are looking for a Full time/contract employee for a Security Analyst.
Duties for this position include:
- Monitors security systems for possible intrusion.
- Assists with risk assessments.
- Interacts with end users concerning malware, spam, vulnerabilities and any other cybersecurity issues.
- Reviews and creates audit reports on user and system activities.
- Actively probes the network for new threats and risks.
- Documents, deploys, reviews and maintains cybersecurity policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Monitors security alerts on internet and other intelligence feeds and assists in determining whether reported threats could impact LCRA information technology or operational technology systems.
- Implements and administers technical security systems including SIEM, VAT, network IDS, antivirus, web and email filters, and firewalls.
- Implements and ensures technical security compliance solutions for NERC, PCI, FBI CJIS, HIPAA and other regulatory requirements.
- Supports cybersecurity incident response activities.
- Documents and maintains objective evidence to demonstrate NERC CIP regulatory compliance.
- May assist in providing technical consulting to other groups within LCRA on security requirements.
- Performs work by traveling independently or with a small team to various locations (substations, power plants, water systems, etc.) as scheduled.
- The worker should have experience in threat identification, detection, and security event analysis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here.