PMCS Services, Inc. ·Austin, TXClosing in
$100 - $110 Hourly
We are looking for a Full-time contractor or employee for a MuleSoft Developer role.
- Experience developing and testing Web Services including RESTful based, and SOAP API based within MuleSoft or other computer languages.
- Hands-on implementation experience designing secure and scalable APIs using Anypoint Exchange, Anypoint Design Center, Anypoint API Manager, Anypoint Runtime Manager, Anypoint Studio, Data Gateway, and Access Management.
- Hands-on experience with DataWeave 2.0 programming, and creating applications in Mule 4 in CloudHub.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present and communicate complex technical information clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, to diverse audiences. Must be able to develop accurate documentation.
- Experience in working in fast-paced and ever-changing environments; achieving project deliverables and deadlines; exercising sound judgment in making critical decisions; analyzing complex information and developing plans to address identified issues.
- Practical experience with MuleSoft’s CloudHub and Anypoint Platform as an ESB and Deployment point.
- Knowledge and experience using the Database Connector, File connector, and Sockets Connector is required and preferred knowledge with a variety of other connectors such as the SalesForce Connector, Amazon S3 Connector, and Snowflake Connector is ideal
- Experience with and understanding of advanced synch and async messaging, streaming, and flow routing.
- Knowledge and experience with the microservices and MVC programming patterns and the SOLID programming principal.
- Experience with and practical demonstrated skills with any types of files or stream-based request/response processing and file types including JSON, XML, HTML, RAML, WSDL.
- Experience with one or more RDBMS database technologies including Oracle; MS-SQL as a push or pull source; and relational database schema design. Working with a NoSQL database such as DynamoDB and knowledge of Snowflake is a plus.
- Proven ability to lead technical requirements gathering and design, build, and optimize technical systems in support of organizational processes.
- Experience in OAuth 2, SAML, OIDC, Identity authorization and management, tokenization, and the creation of highly secure services and SOA’s using these technologies or integrating with IDaaS mechanisms.
- Expertise developing integration pattens in an enterprise environment which includes applications developed with Java, Salesforce, C# with .NET Core, Oracle and GoAnywhere, among others.
- Experience leading MuleSoft technical teams including coaching and mentoring team members.
- Expertise with defining non-functional requirements including SLAs and optimizing system performance across services/consuming applications.
- Experience in data focused projects, like moving from Legacy to newer systems.
- Direct experience creating Microservice APIs for SalesForce or Snowflake integrations.
- Current certification on the MuleSoft platform as a MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect – Level 1, MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect (or similar MuleSoft advanced certification).
- Hands-on experience with the entire API development lifecycle from design and build to governance and management as a MuleSoft architect on multiple large-scale MuleSoft implementations.
- Experience working with or overseeing a MuleSoft Center for Enablement.
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major coursework in data processing, computer science, business administration, or a related field.
- Ability to maintain working relationships with internal/external Stakeholders as well as team members.