IntegrateUs LLC ·Austin, TXClosing in
We are looking for a Full-time contractor or employee for a ServiceNow Developer role at one of our client site.
Role and Accountabilities:
This will suit an experienced ServiceNow professional with a successful recent track record. The ideal candidate will want to prove themselves quickly to get a reputation for success in this large and passionate organization.
Candidates will be experienced in leading ServiceNow engagements end to end,
In addition, the successful candidate(s) will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Providing hands-on ServiceNow related design and development expertise, supporting a range ServiceNow based consulting initiatives
- Understanding of the ServiceNow CMDB class hierarchy, including how it relates to Asset and Configuration Management
- Experience with Integration- Design and build through various methods (Web services, LDAP, APIs)
- Define business problems/opportunities with constraints, goals, budgets and timelines
- Communicates technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to convey complex technical concepts in understandable business terms
- Document and gain acceptance / approvals of selected final solutions
- Execute technical solutions in capacity as a ServiceNow lead, subject matter expert
- Provide technical oversight and subject matter expertise for ServiceNow Hardware Asset Management lifecycles (Track and manage the end-to-end lifecycle of all hardware assets, physical and consumable)
- Champions best practices of hardware asset management processes and procedures
- Designing, developing and implementing ServiceNow HAM suite solutions that are simple, intuitive, and easy to use
- Knowledge of creating and maintaining a hardware catalogue at an enterprise level.
- Knowledge of optimization and control of hardware lifecycle to support its asset management function with respect to cost, control, compliance, and business objectives
- Managing hardware asset movements, reconciling authorized assets against deployed assets, scheduling and running reconciliation, and reviewing the results of the reconciliation process
- Experience in the creation and management of hardware purchase orders through their lifecycle and end-to-end stock management activities including asset recording and tracking
- Managing contracts- identify assets associated with a contract, manage the asset collection, and return processes
- Work with clients to identify target use cases for automation, as well as defining and documenting business and functional requirements
- Auditing – prepare reports based on the asset repository data, perform physical hardware inventory, and compare results
- Managing hardware end-of-lease by identifying the hardware whose warranty/lease is expiring and managing the return of those assets to the vendor.
- Execute hardware refresh and disposal processes and update asset records
- Assist with billing queries relating to the procurement of products and services
- Provide development effort estimates for planned work activities
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of ServiceNow design and development experience
- Experience developing ServiceNow solutions and technical design documents from business requirements
- At least two full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations in the role of a lead consultant.
- Enterprise/large Service Management implementation experience
- Possess an expert-level understanding of ServiceNow HAM
- Experience with hardware asset management best practices and industry trends
- Hands-on experience beyond ITSM into ITOM, ITAM and SPM.
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL practices
Skills and Certifications
- ServiceNow certifications - Service Now System Administrator, Certified Implementation Specialist is a must
- ServiceNow - Certified Application Developer desired
- ITIL Foundations certification preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills