Lead dotNET Full Stack Software Engineer
PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
$110 - $120 Hourly
We are looking for a Full-time/contract employee for a Lead dotNET Full Stack Software Engineer.
The Candidate will perform highly advanced front-end and back-end development work as part of a project team with direction and guidance from the Project Manager and Applications Services Management. The primary responsibility of this position is to work with Product Owners and internal/external stakeholders to create and maintain Microsoft technology-based web applications. The Candidate will design and direct the front-end plus back-end implementation of the new applications from concept to completion; working with the cross-functional team members involved with the development project. The Candidate must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, hands-on technical experience with .NET framework, React.JS, Node JS development, and proven success designing, developing, and implementing front-end and back-end web applications for a large organization in Microsoft/Linux environment. The primary goal of the Candidate will be to drive, assist and implement web application developments and updates.
CPA will require the Candidate to work on the following initiatives and will perform advanced analysis/programming tasks such as:
- Designs develop and implement web applications based on .NET technologies with REACT JS, Node JS, REST-based web services, and SQL server backend.
- As part of the application development team, takes lead in solving technical challenges with industry best practices.
- Addresses and resolves complex technical issues with internal/external customers builds good communication protocols and updates the management team with the weekly/monthly status.
- Performs extensive code reviews and analyses.
- Writes reports on code analysis to determine if industry standards and best practices are being followed; provides analysis to address found shortcomings.
- Provides guidance and knowledge sharing to new/existing development staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience with .NET based web application development
- Experience with ASP.NET and C# programming language
- Experience with container-oriented architecture using Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- Experience with React JS
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with SQL Server and using extensive SQLs
- Experience with writing RESTful interfaces
- Experience with highly complex application security requirements
- Experience with code reviews and in-depth code analysis
- Experience with Webpack or similar related tool
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket, Jenkin, and MS build
- Experience with WCAG 2.0 Standards, 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility
- Experience completing system documentation
- Experience with Micro-services
- Experience with Jest or Enzyme 3.0+ or similar tool
- Experience with Agile development experience with Scrum, Kanban
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with Redux
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, TEAMS, Microsoft Project, Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience working with enterprise software solutions
- Experience with Selenium or related tool
- Experience with SSIS packages
- Experience with writing SSRS reports
- Experience with knowledge transfer to junior-level web developers
- Experience with Kafka, Rabbit MQ, or similar messaging technology tool
- Public sector experience (Federal, State, or Local Government)
- Experience with Confluence and JIRA
- Experience with MuleSoft API development
- Experience with developing .NET applications with Linux
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply asap.