Dot NET Solution Architect
PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
$80 - $90 Hourly
We are looking for a Full-time/contract employee for a Dot NET Solution Architect.
The Candidate will direct the front-end and back-end design of new applications from conception to completion and work with the cross-functional team members involved with the development project. The Candidate must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, hands-on technical experience with .NET framework, React.JS, Node JS development, and proven success architecting, developing, and implementing full-stack web applications for a large organization. The goal of the Candidate will be to drive, assist and implement web application updates in a Windows/Linux environment.
CPA will require the Candidate to work on the following initiatives and will perform advanced analysis/programming tasks such as:
- Work with the cross-functional business team to understand the business problems and draw the best solution.
- Analyze and research architecture patterns and implement software modifications keeping CPA’s architecture vision and strategy in mind
- Analyze requirements and specifications, develops, architect/design, and coordinates the implementation of .Net applications and REST services with SQL Server back end.
- As part of the application development team, take the lead to solve technical challenges with industry best practices.
- Address and resolve complex technical issues with internal/external customers, builds good communication protocols, and updates the management team with the weekly/monthly status.
- Lead, design, and implement continuous integration and continuous deployment CI-CD strategy
- Perform extensive code reviews and analyses.
- Write reports on code analysis to determine if industry standards and best practices are being followed; provide analysis to address found shortcomings.
- Provide guidance and knowledge sharing to new/existing development staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience with analyzing and researching Microsoft based architecture patterns
- Experience with designing and architecting robust solutions with event-driven development
- Experience with full-stack .NET based web application development
- Experience with ASP.NET and C# programming language
- Experience with React.JS
- Experience with Redux
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with SQL Server and using extensive SQLs
- Experience with writing RESTful interfaces
- Experience with highly complex application security requirements
- Experience with code reviews and in-depth code analysis
- Experience with Webpack or similar related tool
- Experience with Docker containers
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket
- Experience with Selenium or related tool
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with WCAG 2.0 Standards, 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility
- Experience completing system documentation
- Experience with designing/building Micro-services
- Experience with developing .NET applications with Linux
- Experience with Jest or Enzyme 3.0+ or similar tool
- Experience with Agile development experience with Scrum, Kanban
- Experience working with enterprise software solutions
- Experience with SSIS packages
- Experience with writing SSRS reports
- Experience with knowledge transfer to junior-level web developers
- Experience with Kafka or RabbitMQ or similar messaging queue tool
- Public sector experience (Federal, State, or Local Government)
- Experience with Confluence and JIRA
- Experience with MuleSoft API development
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply asap.