PeopleSoft Payroll Commitment Accounting Business Analyst
PMCS Services, Inc. · Houston,
$110,000 - $150,000 Annually
Profile video required
***** No visa holders or sponsorships are permitted to apply for this position. Candidate must be eligible to work in Texas, United States as a full-time employee of a public sector client by qualifying as a US Citizen, Green Card holder, or EAD. ****
The PeopleSoft Business Analyst partners with business users to determine their needs and develops an actionable plan to achieve agreed upon results. This position is responsible for the functional support of PeopleSoft 9.2 Commitment Accounting and Payroll. This includes requirements gathering, configuration, testing for ongoing enhancements and end-user support for the FSCM production application.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated subject matter expertise in supporting PeopleSoft Payroll/Commitment Accounting, be technically savvy, with the ability to partner with functional areas to discover their business needs and translate them into actionable deliverables.
- Deep PeopleSoft knowledge of PeopleSoft Payroll, with Commitment Accounting
- Provides functional expertise and contributes to improvements and enhancements for an enterprise-wide installation.
- Coordinates with end-users to understand business needs and requirements
- Assists in the analysis and design of PeopleSoft deliverables based on business requirements.
- Creates and assist in the generation of functional specifications.
- Educates and advises customer on the PeopleSoft Commitment Accounting/Payroll functionality.
- Works with technical resources to develop, test and document enhancements and modifications.
- Ensures that project deliverables meet business requirements.
- Adheres to methodology, controls, and quality standards.
- Creation of queries.
- Awareness of PeopleSoft report generation tools.
- Ability to analyze/troubleshoot functional system issues and provide options to resolution.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction, and work in a team environment