Informatica ETL Architect
PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
$65 - $75 Hourly
We are looking for a Full time/contract employee for an Informatica ETL Architect.
- Extract Transform and Load - Informatica ETL Architects use their advanced technical skills, knowledge of Texas Medicaid systems, and leadership experience to build and maintain the extract, transformation, and load (ETL) processes for Texas Medicaid’s data and analytics systems.
- This role provides direction to an Agile Scrum development team that relies on the architect’s technical skills and business acumen.
- ETL Architects primarily use Informatica PowerCenter to develop and test solutions. Yet, projects often demand a diverse set of skills needed to improve a complex mix of new and legacy systems.
- Architects are relied upon to complete more challenging tasks that involve the more complex parts of the system and to resolve critical issues.
- Architects operate with limited supervision and must demonstrate excellent time management, work planning, and communication.
- They also help to develop other team members by regularly sharing knowledge, peer-reviewing work products, and providing constructive
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here.