EIR Accessibility Test Lead
PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
$50 - $60 Hourly
We are looking for a Full time/contract employee for an EIR Accessibility Tester.
- As a member of the Quality Assurance Team, the Test Lead follows directions from the Manager of the Product Development & Delivery Team, Leads the development of quality assurance (QA) test project strategies, methodologies, and standard processes for all QA domains by analyzing business and technology requirements to ensure testability, traceability and determining testing scope and approach.
- Develops quality assurance (QA) Test plan for the project by identifying project scope, work plans, schedules, milestones, and critical paths, and ensuring proper staffing.
- Oversees and addresses critical issues, dependencies, and risks related to testing.
- Reviews testing scope and approach, and partners with cross-functional IT and business stakeholders to review and approve the overall testing approach.
- Manages/Develops test scenarios and execution of test cases across all testing phases (e.g., SIT, Performance, UAT, Automation, Production, Validation).
- Ensures quality metrics are tracked across testing phases (e.g., SIT, Performance, UAT, Automation, Production, Validation).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here.