C# .Net Developer
PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
$110 - $120 Hourly
We are looking for a Full time/contract employee for a C# .Net Developer.
- Build, implement and maintain software solutions/products to meet business needs utilizing industry-standard tools and Agile methodology best practices.
- Develops analysis and design strategies, testing strategies, technical designs.
- Work with infrastructure teams to setup continuous deployment (CI/CD pipelines) and delivery models.
- Code with Test-driven-development, clean code practices, and design patterns.
- Code with event-driven architecture and micro services-oriented architecture.
- Assist in the development of user stories, estimates, and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals, and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software.
- Writes documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Writes manual for users to describe installation and operating procedures.
- Assists users to solve operating problems and defects.
- Applies Object-oriented programming principles, Single responsibility, Open-closed, Liskov substitution, Dependency inversion (SOLID) principles during development.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here.