Salesforce Enterprise Architect
PMCS Services, Inc. · Austin, TX
We PMCS Services are the prime and preferred vendor for the State of Texas. Require Salesforce Enterprise Architect for our direct client.
Seeking a Salesforce Solution Architect to join the growing Architecture team with the primary responsibility to participate in all phases of the technology delivery life-cycle of Salesforce based solutions that consistently deliver business value to our external and internal customers. The Salesforce solution architect provides prescriptive guidance to Salesforce implementations across the enterprise.
They will serve a lead role within our Architecture team structure and in collaboration with the Development team and other technical lead resources creates Proof of Concepts, defines and communicates best practices, approach and direction for the technical aspects of our Salesforce based business applications and solutions. This role helps assist in establishing a technical vision and works closely with delivery teams to ensure adherence to vision and guidelines during implementation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Translate the client's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex technical solutions using Salesforce.
- Implement changes with applications; test those changes to ensure accuracy, and work to accept and deploy the new solutions.
- Create necessary reports monitoring and analyzing the effectiveness of mission processes.
- Protect agency data and maintain appropriate user and system security policies and procedures.
- Provide analytical support including data extracts and loading, reports, dashboards, and trend analysis.
- Provide customized solutions through system triggers, workflow, formulas and automation.
- Ensure data integrity through the appropriate use of de-duping and data loading tools for bulk imports of data.
- Maintain and support custom objects, fields, and applications.
- Troubleshoot issues, identify system enhancement opportunities and work with the development team to resolve issues and incorporate functionality into the roadmap.
- Train new and existing Salesforce users on custom applications.
- Create and execute queries and reports, maintain user roles, security and profiles.
- Follow all organizational Standard Operating Procedures relative to cost modeling, approvals and reviews, and all other associated workflows and deliverables.
For Detailed Job description, apply here: